Monday, November 27, 2006

Break in case of emergency

So we girls always have a guy or a bunch of guys we can fall back on. As I get older I think about getting married and settling down. There is always a guy I can say well as I am getting old I will have to break this glass and marry so and so. But not I am seeing that this is getting impossible.

Almost all the guys I have in my little glass are all getting married or finding the love of their life. No more love for Zeyi, they are over her, they have found their love.

It is not like I don’t like these guys but am not in love with them. I feel one day when I feel ...umm I need to get married... I can just break that glass and pull out that guy and fall in love with him and get married.

Maybe this is all rubbish and God forbid I have to settle.

No comments: