Monday, May 05, 2008

I like to watch

I love movies!!! I watch at least two new movies a week, and that is on a bad week. The past two weeks have been awesome. Two of my most anticipated movies came out and I got to see them.


I really loved Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle. I did not see that movie at the theater but when I first saw it with a bunch of friends at home, I thought it was one of the funniest movies ever! So when rumors started about a sequel, I was very excited! I am happy to say I really enjoyed the sequel Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay. I cannot stop saying "cock meat sandwich!!!" It was not as good as the first movie but I really enjoyed it.

Then I saw Iron Man. The best super hero movie ever made. Yes, even better than the original Superman. It was brilliant. I have no complains, there was no continuity error. It was as close to perfection as a movie can get. Robert Downey Jr. is the best! the R8 was so sexy in this move, I cannot say enough.

3 comments:

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

Helloo...i plan to see Iron man sometime this week.

Unknown said...

I have heard so much about Iron man I have to see it 2row. Didn't think I will like anyone more than Silver surfer but maybe I start to like the mortals now.

zeyi said...

@ Keni very cool. I hope you saw the movie already! Did you like Fantastic four - Silver Surfer? I don't think they did a good job. I was very excited to see it but was very disappointed. Thanks for the comments!

@omosewa, did you see it? what did you think?

@Torrace, I will check you out.