Monday, June 16, 2008

Fun Times

My friend come down from New Jersey for the weekend. We had a blast. On Friday night we went to Las Olas with a friend from work.
I dance with a French guy and he is so HOT!!! He had an Asian face and when I was dancing with him, he said i am not American and my English is not so good. I said no problem, we don't have to talk, he then said, guess what I am, I said I don't know, tell me, he said I am French. I am sure he has used this line a lot of time, because even I fell for it, I said wow! that is sooo cool. I was pretty smashed at this time. He was sooooo cute.

I told him I had to leave and when we got to the garage he showed up, I ran into the elevator but he caught my friend and asked "is your friend gone." She started calling for me, I said hellz no, lets go, I was hiding. I was holding up the elevator and the people inside were starting to scream. So one of the girls in the elevator went to get my friend. My friend didn't end up getting all the number from the handsome French guy.

It was a great night. I usually don't get to go out and have from with my friends like that. I look forward to doing it more often. Jon was pretty jealous when I told him about the French guy. I added "You are so lucky I am such a loyal girlfriend, when else am I gonna met a French dude, with Asian face."

No comments: