Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Lost and Mr. Eko

I am watching the show Lost and loving Mr. Eko more and more. What I love the most about this show is watching the Lost character's stories. I love Mr. Eko's story the most because, well, he is Nigerian. I am happy they picked Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje to play the part of Mr. Eko. He is a great actor and I have loved him since OZ.

Mr. Eko is a Nigerian Thug whose brother was killed of his own doing. Now lost on the very same Island where the plane carrying his brother and his stash has crashed, he is having a hard time.

It is so weird that I started writing this last night and Mr. Eko is dead. I lost my will to write how much I love him now that he is gone. At least he went out fighting as usual. I look forward to the next Adewale project.

No comments: