Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Once again

So John Legend is coming back down here. This time he is coming with Corinne Bailey Rae. I really would like to go BUT after the drama at the last one and seeing how much it cost for tix, I said umm no!

However, I really would love to see Robin Thicke again. He was the opening act last time and now that he is making it big, I would love to see him ringing in a big way. He did not have room to run around and jump. I got his album after the last concert, and I must say, I really like a lot of the songs on it. I think the lyrics need some work, but something special.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how is it that you love all the artists i love? this is beautiful.. corinne is fantastic.. only one album in and she's made a big fan of me.. john legend... the old album and the new album are divine(a lot of ppl don't like the new one.. but its just great... after a few listens I love it just as much as the old one.. its a different sound and feel.. but still great)... and robin thicke sings the soundtrack to my heart.. zeyi.. i think you're in my head or something... if i could see all three in concert.. actually with sade and india arie... i'd die a happy woman 70 years later.. lol