Friday, March 02, 2007

SADE!!!


According to Stuart Matthewman, "there will be a new Sade album before there is a new Sweetback album." When I heard this news via Mad Thinka with the yahoo Sade group (great group btw), I had the best day ever at work. Even when I have people who were not very happy, I had a smile on my face just thinking about the new album. Just the fact that there is HOPE that Sade might record and tour again makes me so happy. I would pay anything to see them live again. Great show!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh zeyi.. just reading this post made me so happy.. you have no clue.. i'm like the biggest sade fan... as i'm known for the extent of my 'fanship'... lol... if she ever recorded again.. i'll buy it the day it comes out.. this woman is soul... dang!

Anonymous said...

hey sweetie.. how are you diong? hope you had a good easter.. i've missed you... hope you're ok... have a great week

Anonymous said...

Hi, any new rumors about this new album? I'm so excited about that...
Roberto